Friday, October 17, 2014

Something So Strong

There is a lot to post from this week, but since I am using my phone to type, I'll just record a quick thought and post the rest when I get home.

Today was such a beautiful day. I went for a long walk on the beach by myself. Right as I entered the beach, trying to decide which direction to go in, a dragonfly approached me and turned me to the left.  I immediately thought of Chip. As I walked, I spoke to him, told him I wished he were here with me. The dragonfly reappeared at that exact moment and followed me  along the beach for a while, hovering very close,  right beside me. I know it was him. I felt so loved and safe at that moment. He was there with me.

The beach felt like home today. I had several inspiring thoughts and emotions, making me feel uplifted and anticipating the future. Its a good feeling. Something good is on its way.

Bring it on, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment