Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Screw You, 2013

After all of my accomplishments and adventures this year, I still must admit that the last 3 months of this year have sucked big time. All learning experiences, of course. But still, what a painful year for me. I need to keep things in perspective. Last year, losing Chip, was the worst year of my life and the hardest thing I have had to endure. So this pales in comparison. Perspective, Cin. And yes, I will now be moving on in my journey without someone that I truly believed to be an important part of my life. Perhaps our paths will cross again under more favorable circumstances.  But I do love you. And I thank you. Because I recognize the lesson in this. I learned that I am capable of loving again, with all m heart and soul. And the second part of this lesson will now be to let go and accept, and to learn to trust again. I have no regrets, for I know that this meeting of our souls was meant to be. I grieve for what was (though I will always have the memories.) And also for what could have been. Oh, This may be painful, but if I create my own reality, I can create healing for my heart. This year has been challenging,  but these challenges will enable me to grow in strength,wisdom and spirit. And therefore, I will enter this new year unencumbered, refreshed, and ready to receive blessings from the Universe. Lets do this.  Love to all for the best year ever. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment