Monday, August 4, 2014

Thoroughly Content And Exhausted

Just got back from walking at the community center and then swimming at Bonnie's. Got a good workout tonight, and I need that because I have noticed that I am getting a little rounder lately. Haven't gained any weight, but maybe lost some muscle? Let's get that off there and build that muscle back. So I am feeling very exhausted and very calm. Going to jump into bed early and get some rest. I think I will go on a shopping adventure tomorrow. And then to the concert tomorrow night. And yay! The Remains at Blue Ash is next week, not this week, so we are going. Looking forward to another barbecue chicken pizza. Sigh, yes, I remember last year and how awesome and magical it was. And this year is going to be 10 times better! I have earned it!

Night all!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment