Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You Should Have Been There

That goes for a couple of people I know. Because it was fun. And it would have been even more fun with you there. But I met a few new friends and got to dance with them, and that, my friends, is what life is all about. Dance, dance, dance. I met a widow who was married over 54 years. Lost her husband three years ago. And we danced. And Barb, who lost her husband almost a year ago. And we danced. And several other fine ladies who probably have wonderful husbands or boyfriends. And we danced. But you weren't there. And you should have been. Because life is more fun that way.

And I received some signs. Man, I don't know how I couldn't have thought it was a sign. First the thought before bed last night, then the dreams of turtles. Then today at the store, seeing turtles everywhere. Signs, signs, everywhere signs. Remember, Cin. More important to recognize and show thankfulness for receiving the signs than to ask what they represent. That will come. I think I already know. But I allow and accept all help from Source and the Universe, gratefully.

Rather than try to force and push, as I almost always do even though I know better, I will relax and allow. My path lies before me. There is no rush. My destiny will unfold as it is meant to in the time it is meant to. Books will be written, goals will be met, dreams will come true. Love will be shared. I will become a wonderful, awesome, powerful teacher. Student. Soul. I have all the time in the world. The rest of my life. All things that are meant for me, will come at the right time. And life will be better than ever.

Join me.






No comments:

Post a Comment