Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Calm And Relaxing

This is where I want to be. The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of activity, mostly very pleasant. Being in love again is so refreshing and comforting. Work has been busy and stressful, and I have to consider that my co-workers are stressed so I am taking on a lot of their vibrations in addition to my own. Why I haven't realized before now that I need to just ground and shield myself, I don't know.  I dislike this feeling of being unable to concentrate and of being overwhelmed. And it doesn't help to feel inadequate. That's just because I don't know everything I want to know in order to do this job better. But I am learning every day and that is a good step in the right direction.

It is so funny to me that these posts ebb and flow so. It has been a while since I have blogged, both because I have not taken the time and because I have not had the inspiration. Just like with my book, the words will come when they are ready. So as I sit here to write, all of a sudden my mind goes blank and that is my cue to just relax and when it is right, the words will come.

Until then,

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment