Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sad Endings And New Beginnings

Here I sit at the auction, ready to watch the last of the beef herd sell. A flurry of activity. Ran into Cowboy Dave, who sold Tonka to me. On the drive here I was struck with a wave of grief, realizing that this is likely the last time I will be here. I remember coming here with Chip. Nothing is the same. Nothing will ever be the same. But it is time to begin again. In so many ways. I am so tired of endings. I wish everything could be like it was, when things were wonderful. Even my second chapter....  How I wish I had someone sitting next to me here, right now. Oh, Chip is here, I know that.  But since he is no longer in the physical,  I long for a companion. Someone should be here by my side, loving me. Someday. I will allow the Universe to guide me here. Well, I'm distracted, so I will finish up after the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment