Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Overwhelmed With Joy

Edit: I started this post last night but was so giddy and tired that I didn't finish it :)

First, it is way past my bedtime (10:30 now ) but I am vibrating with excitement. Just had a reading on Brads radio show and, well, wow. This is a link to the show :
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogtalkradio.com%2Finnerguideempowerment%2F2013%2F02%2F06%2Fopening-up-to-and-embracing-your-unique-gifts&h=YAQHc_TWr

 Brad has this amazing, soothing voice and an incredible talent for all things spiritual, and his guest tonight, Kristen Leona was just awesome. Kristen is a psychic medium and spiritual intuitive, and is really incredible!! Here is a link to her website :
http://www.kristenleona.com/

It was truly awesome and wonderful. I guess I really need to process this experience ( my first) and will then be able to put actual words to the emotions and sensations I am having.  All I can say right now is "thank you Brad, thank you Kristen, thank you Chip, thank you God. " You know, there is so much I want to learn and do. All in good time, all in good time.

A couple of random thoughts:

It is time to realize that I have to overcome my fears of being ostracized , and allow my authentic self to shine through.

Awakening always starts with self love.

The more I take responsibility for my own reality, the more awake I will become.

Something strange, I am becoming aware of the fact that ideas will pop into my head and then a short time later, I will read those things, be it in a book, magazine, whatever.

The Budweiser Clydesdale commercial made me bawl like a baby. I guess in my line of work ( at the farm, not divorce court ) I can relate to watching an old friend move on to his next adventure. Sigh. So many old friends.

Life has truly blessed me. I miss Chip terribly and don't know if I will ever stop grieving. He is after all the love of my life. But knowing he is here by my side, watching over me ( us ) is an incredible comfort.

I am going to ride Buck this Spring.  Ok, well, maybe a little more ground work before we actually go under saddle, but just you wait and see. Soon we will be dancing in the moonlight.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment