Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Quickie

Amazing. That's all I can say. It feels so good to know you are capable, that you have friends, that you are loved.  I had several strange sensations last weekend and feel that this may be a pivotal point in my development. I have been really open to the Universal forces this week and been having some wonderful feelings and experiences and insights. Like the idea about the farm popping into my head. I was all set to sell it and now I have inspiration to look into other options. 1. If I sell, there will be money. 2. If I get a partner and expand, there will also be money - and more work - but hey LIFE WITHOUT WORK IS GUILT - WORK WITHOUT ART IS BRUTALITY.   And of course, the land will continue to appreciate in value the longer I hold it. What to do...
And the salary I was asking for just being offered, without me even asking for that amount - the exact amount! And the job itself. I AM worthy.

Chip has been close. I need to remember my nap on our anniversary. He was there with me. It is kind of difficult to push aside a lifetime of conditioning and open to the wonders of the Universe, but I am working on it and I am completely open to it. No analyzing, just trust.

I am moving away from the negativity of my old job and into a new adventure. I know Chip is proud of my accomplishments. I wish I could hear him, hear his voice, "atta girl, Red!" Just believe. But all the things I have been requesting from the Universe are manifesting. This, too, will come. I will work toward it and I am worthy of it.

And since the Universe is being so generous, I have a few more requests :

Love, Light and Healing energy to all my friends. We are all connected. We are all one. May all your dreams come true. May all your problems evaporate. May you know only love, health , happiness and success.

Love and safety and food for all the homeless and unwanted animals - may you all find your loving forever homes. And also for the wild ones.

The same for all homeless people. And the elderly and the children.

May the pastures grow lush, thick with sweet, succulent grasses for all of my bovine and equine friends. And the hay fields produce record crops. Oh, and someone to come along and help me get all that hay cut and baled.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment