Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Has Got to Be Coming!

It is one of those years that it seems as if Spring is thumbing her nose at us. This weekend it was nearly 70 degrees. Today, snow and ice. And I took the mustang out, thinking, "naw, it isn't that bad out there". Sliding onto the wrong side of the road as a salt truck is coming at you the other way is scary. But we got there. I love that little car. My 40th birthday present from Chip. Here is a pic of it when I first got it:




So, yeah, know I understand where Chip was coming from when he started to get uneasy that the grass wasn't going to grow and we would have no pasture or hay. And I was always the one to reassure him that it would. Who will reassure me?  And I still have to line up someone to help with the cutting and baling. I can do the raking and teddering, no sweat. But it may take me a while to learn to run the other equipment. It's some big honking stuff.

I am really enjoying blogging again. Like I said in the last post, I discovered so many memories in my old blog, and it gave me a whole new perspective. So in recording my thoughts and feelings here, I will be expanding that gift to myself.

Reading the book "Seth Speaks" by "Seth" and channeled by Jane Roberts. It is absolutely fascinating. Kind of hard to grasp unless I am sitting in absolute quite with no distractions. It is really giving me food for thought.

Well, my mind just went blank. I guess that means it is time for a shower and left over meatloaf. Then my favorite shows. Maybe I will have something deeper to post tomorrow. It's in there, just got to let it free. Must remember that I need to be true to myself. Chip is waving over my shoulder - he would like some attention, too. ;) 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment