Monday, August 5, 2013

Chasing Rainbows

Can you feel the shift? Something to remember, I think I have said it before, The best things I have found in life, I found when I was not looking. And that is important because it has taken a long time this time around for me to realize that, in relation to the situations I find myself in now. What I mean by that is, Chip came into my life out of the blue. I was not seeking a companion at that moment, and there he was. The very best thing that ever happened to me. And the job, I just put out the plea to the universe and did not think another thing about it and lo and behold, here comes BMK. And so many other wonderful things. I need to mention the wallet story - maybe another time. But lately, I have ( had, now that I know what's up ) been asking for things and constantly worrying about how they were going to come about. How many times have I told myself that I need to be patient and that all things will come in their time. Trust the universe. Send out my desires and forget about them. Allow the universe to work it's magic and provide. Don't worry about how they will get here. And they will get here.  And life will be so much easier.

Thought I had more to say, but am feeling a bit tired and emotionally wrung out. Not in a bad way, more in a relieved, peaceful way. And I don't want to challenge that, because Chip is near and I would like to go and relax and try to connect tonight.

This weekend was very busy with Reagan's party and then Bonnie and I went on a geocaching adventure on Sunday and then went back to her house and raked topsoil for several hours.

                                       Here are some pics of the highlights of the weekend:

Cinderella and Belle
 
Me driving the carriage
 
                                                             Cheese! We found it!

So tonight is for reflection and connection. Got to get that other stuff out of my head until my answers come to me and I can get some clarity. Thank you BS for all you do. Tonight I can relax.
Tomorrow, I shall dance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment