Friday, August 9, 2013

Don't Stop Believing

This has so many meanings. I was prompted to write this post because of an email that my boss sent me with a pin from pinterest.  It says this:

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking,
Because her trust is not in the branch
But in her own wings.
Always believe in yourself.

Ok, so how awesome is that? In so many ways. She thought of me and encouraged me. And perfect timing. So what a great reminder to believe in yourself.

Not only that, but can you imagine how touched I am and how much this means to me. Becky, you are one in a million. I am so lucky that I get to be your assistant.

And last night was an unforgettable night. For a while now I have felt a bit disconnected from things. Stress and worry and other things were getting in the way of my being able to relax and open and allow and connect. It is very discouraging when you go from feeling in tune and connected with the Universe, to being unable to get in the groove and feel grounded and centered. My new friend, White Tiger, gave me some tools and advice to help me to get back to where I need to be. The peace and bliss I now feel is overpowering. I was beginning to lose faith that I would ever regain this feeling, and now I know that it was here all along. Again, believe in yourself.

Sometimes, when life seems to be at it's darkest, and it seems that there is no hope, no relief, no love in sight, just wait. Just a little longer. Believe. And you will find that just around the corner will appear a bright, shining light, illuminating the rest of the path. And as you get closer to the source of the light, you will discover that you are observing your own reflection in a wall of mirrors, radiating your love and life force outward, encouraging,  lighting the way  for all the beings of the world to follow. And they will join you and walk beside you in loving companionship. Believe.

We are all one. We shine our light for one another. We are here for each other. Don't be afraid to love. Don't be afraid to reach out. We each have a gift to offer this universe. Be patient. Be kind.
Be unafraid. Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment