Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C Murder Does A Little B And E ;)



OK, so I have been such a good girl all my life. And people have always made fun of me for it. My parents told me they would not love me if I wasn't perfect. I was tired of working for the man at DR court, wanted to wade out from under the oppression. So I decided to bust loose and go crazy. I decided to do a B&E tonight on the way home. Word to your mother. Yeah, I snuck in, went right to the bedroom and removed all those tags ( you know, the ones that say "do not remove under penalty of law" ) from the mattresses and pillows. Then I went to the kitchen and rearranged the food in the fridge. There were some dirty dishes in the sink, so I did them. And set the table. And, Oh God, see. I simply cannot be a criminal. Sorry BMK - I tried. Guess I am not so cool. Oh no, now I will be in trouble with my other Brad, for speaking negatively about myself. Gahhhhh!!!!

Today was a great day. I love my job and the people there. Getting a lot done, learning a lot, so much more to learn. Yeah, I told BMK that I would blog about being a bad girl tonight. See how far that got? So what's the worst thing I have ever done? Hmmmm. I will have to think about that. There may be a repressed memory somewhere in there. But seriously, I am on a quest for enlightenment. It is much more important to me to be spiritual and zen. I can still joke about stuff though. There are a couple of people that I would love to beat to a pulp figuratively. But my whole outlook on the mysteries of life has changed drastically in the last 6 months. Now I really do understand that there is a reason for everything. It is all a learning experience. We are all in each others lives for a purpose. Sometimes in love and sometimes as a challenge. All part of our growth and advancement. It's hard to accept that someone who hurt you was actually doing you a favor, but it is most likely true. I am loving the people that the Universe has sent to be part of my life ( that I have drawn to me ). There is so much love and support emanating from these wonderful souls. Once again, I feel like I have a family. Y'all are some really special people and I hope that we continue to explore our journeys together.

So not much to say tonight. Have some homework to do, and then the Inner Guide Empowerment Radio show. So best get into the shower and my jammies and settle in.

Love to all - especially all of my soul friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment