Wednesday, April 17, 2013

True Potential

It is really hard to not smile when you are listening to ABBA sing Mamma Mia. Last night I was so pumped, waiting for the radio show to start. And when I called in with my question, Karena got me spot on! I could hear Brad chuckling in the background, 'cause all the things he has been telling me, she repeated. Wow. Just goes to show you how awesome Brad, and Karena are, and me too!! It really is an important part of my life now, this wonderful community of loving souls. Don't know what I would do without them, and hope I never have to find out. But Spirit sent Brad to me, both Brads to be exact. So what am I worried about? The Universe knows exactly what I need and is providing it. A new adventure, a new challenge and chance to grow and expand. Spirit is the wise one here, and I need to allow and be open so all the wonders of the Universe can flow to me. Not sure yet what my purpose is, but I sense that it will become evident in time. The key is patience, which is definitely something I need to work on. And self confidence too. Just that, when I hit a little road block, I start to panic and get depressed. Hell, I am pretty resilient, when you think about it. So I need to practice that and draw on it when I need a little boost. I am awesome!! When I started at DR court, I was a little overwhelmed, and then, since they have been keeping statistics for the last 4 years, I was the top producer - reviewed more documents than anyone else- every single quarter. And let's not forget how many attorneys told me how sad they are that I left DR.

The Universe will send me what I need and when I need it. And believe me, it has been. My new job, my friends, my ability to connect with spirit. I want to excel at everything, but that will come in good time. There are a few other things that I would like to have. To develop my abilities. To discover my purpose. To help others ( serve ). But remember this , Cin, look at how accelerated things have gotten for you. In a 2 week period all kinds of fantastic things came to you and it is obviously working in your favor. And the things that are important to me may seem to come and go a little, based on my stress level, but they always return. And yes, Mr. Simkins, I am a butterfly and an eagle. Wait till you see me soar!!

So remember this. Right now I feel empowered and light. This is how I need to feel always. This is the mindset and vibration I need to send out in order to attract to me all the wonderful things that the Universe has in store for me. I understand that I need to do this work for myself right now. Chip was always there for me ( still is ) to protect me and walk me through my fears. And God, I miss those big bear hugs! But, well, they are still there too, just in a different way. Energy is energy. And yeah, I still need lots of reassurance right now. But I will get better. I am growing. Spirit is with me. And I have a couple of really amazing friends on my side.
So watch out world, 'cause Cin is on the loose!!

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment