Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

Yeah! Wow what a day today. Work was crazy, fun and busy- and all in a good way. We were running around trying to figure out the cantankerous copier, laughing like crazy about a couple of things ( some at my expense) and having a great time. Noella said I fit right in there. Yeah, I know, I mention how much I love this job and the people a lot, but I really do. God, do you know how good it is to laugh and feel happy again? Thank you guys.

Been thinking a lot about honesty, integrity, and people's true intentions. And I may be wrong, but I feel as if some people in my life are not being completely authentic with me. Could it be they are trying to pull the wool over my eyes in order to get their own way? Well, I have news for you - ain't nobody got time for that! If you want to be my friend, then be honest with me. If you have ulterior motives, then take a hike. Because I am done, done, done, with being taken advantage of. Chip has been a guardian angel watching over me, and he is sending people and situations to me ( as is the universe) that are good for me and part of my path. I am so blessed to have these people in my life, to know that to them, I matter. And they matter to me as well. I will stand by and defend them, will be loyal to the end. I will never, ever compromise my integrity, or my loyalty to those I have pledged it to. There are a couple of old "friends" who come to mind as I type this. And it hurts a little to think that these were people that I loved and trusted, and they really were just using me to fill their own self serving needs. And when I needed them, in my darkest moments, they were no where to be found. But all of these new and wonderful people are appearing, and they are awesome. And my old friend Gina has been back in touch, and I am so happy that we are going to start getting together more often. And I have to mention my bestie Beth. Now talk about someone who is a true friend. I will never, ever forget the love and kindness she has shown to us.

And that was my tangent for the evening.

Also had a great epiphany this afternoon! It still is more in "thought form" and I haven't been able to put it into words just yet, but I had the distinct feeling that one of my purposes is making itself known to me. Always felt that I need to tell my story so that others may be able to get some insight from my experiences. And I also feel the need to share and to help others heal. And to make the world a better place for all beings. And today an idea popped into my head that goes along with that. Wish I could explain it better, but the words aren't ready just yet. Remember I was talking about feeling like the caterpillar in the cocoon getting ready to emerge as the butterfly? You know, once my wings dry and I take off in flight, nothings gonna stop us! I have an awesome guide to take my hand and lead the way.

Fly with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment