Thursday, June 6, 2013

Undeniable

Today I received a validation that was absolutely undeniable. I won't put all the details here, because it really is a very precious and personal matter, but the story has to be told. My beloved soul mate, Chip is here. Absolutely. No doubt. I really don't believe that I had any doubt, based on my beliefs and my experiences over the last seven months, but now there is absolute proof. And with it comes the greatest sense of peace and love. It is inexplicable. Actually, as I sit here, grasping for words, I realize and understand that there really are no words to pay justice to the feelings that are flooding over me. I know that I need to know and remember this feeling.And ,oh, I shall. I have gotten past the shock and awe, and now and feeling the calmest, most soothing feeling. It is like falling in love all over again and having the person you love profess his love back. Well, that is exactly what it is.
I am filled with Love. And what I can only call "knowing".

Yes, I know this is one of those cryptic posts, one that is meant more for me and a couple of special people who know what it is all about. But ABSOLUTELY, UNDENIABLY, ETERNALLY I AM LOVED. I am not alone. My dear partner is here, and will be by my side. I am so ready to go forward. I know that I am on the right path and he is here with me. We will now be moving on to the next step of our journey. Time to move forward with eyes, ears, mind and heart open. Remember when I said I was having those feelings like something big and wonderful was about to happen? Well, I think here it comes. And I AM ready.

Thank you. Thank you Chip - for so many reasons, a universe full of reasons. I have not felt this deeply loved and cared about in a long while. My beloved.  Thank you Brad S. (The Grissom) for being here to work with us and help us. Thank you to Pru, for being your father's daughter. And thank you to Patricia, for making sure the message got to me. But I know that Chip was going to go to any length to make sure that happened.

And now I must go and BEwith my beloved.

Love and light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment