Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Do You?

Do you know how much I miss you? Do you hear my soul calling out for you? Do you know that you mean everything to me? Do you know how much I wish you were here?

Do you know how hard it is to do this without you? Do you see me trying so hard to make the right decisions? Do you understand that I really don't want to have to do this without you by my side?  Do you understand?

Do you realize that, even in my confusion, I strive to please you, to honor you. Do you know that I would do anything for you, anything to hear your voice, feel the warmth of your touch, the beat of your heart against mine. Do you feel the pull of my heart, the ache in that empty spot that you left behind?

Do you know that I will always, always, always love you? Do you have any idea the impact that you have had on so many lives? Do you know how important you are? Do you?

Yes, we have much work to do still. You will show me the way.  I am ready to take that leap, with blind faith, into the unknown, to where you are. And side by side, we will walk this path together.
Do you feel the joyous dance of our souls, connected eternally? Do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment