Monday, May 13, 2013

A Little Credit Please

Gotta earn me some street cred at work. Found out the hard way that I can't call on past events for the credit ( even though it was truly incredibly AWESOME when I blew their minds with my potty mouth ). So what are some things I can do to earn points? A tattoo? Any ideas? See, you must always remember that still waters run deep.

Must admit that again, I am feeling much better tonight. I actually have an appetite today. Had a roast chicken sandwich and macaroni salad for dinner. The thing I need to remember is that there are more good days than bad ones. I just had a run of bad this last week. And I am not ashamed to confess that I was struggling, because after all, that's why I am here - to hopefully help others through my experiences. And MAN, was it a tough week. I was missing Chip something fierce, not feeling well, and depressed and worried and stressed all at once. I was screwed up. And honestly, the majority of it was just me being my own worst enemy. And I knew it, but just did not know how to stop myself. And you know what, Brad? Maybe that one thing has been festering more than I thought or would admit and it was coming to a head and I needed this to bring it out so I can heal. I really believe that things are accelerating. Maybe that's why I have been so emotional.

And that reminds me of something a coworker said to me today. She said that I am one of the sweetest people out there and have never been anything but sweet, and everyone who knows me knows that and would never believe someone else's bad words about me and they would all stick up for me. Do you know how good that makes me feel? I have tried so hard to be a good person and this is the kind of thing that really makes my day. No, more than that. It warms my heart and soul.

And I hope that I will help to warm your hearts and souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment