Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet Relief

Ah yes. In the spirit of being authentic and true to myself, I cannot censor my posts. Sometimes this is difficult and I have found myself omitting things that I feel others may not be comfortable with. So sometimes my posts are a little cryptic - but the people that the messages are meant for should understand.

I did not understand what was going on with me these last couple of weeks, and really still don't know for sure, but I do know that I am feeling 100 percent better and that today I am feeling joy, elation, and peace. So thank you. Thank you to Spirit, the angels, my guides, Source and Brad. I think you know already what a huge difference you have helped make in my life, but I have to say it again.
Yeah, baby! Cindy's back!!! Now I feel empowered again, and sense that it is time for me to step it up a notch with my homework and studies. Today I could actually feel the universe encouraging me and nurturing me. I can feel the connection again and it feels so wonderful. My visualizations are getting more clear, my concentration is getting stronger. My mind is no longer foggy and thick. My heart feels lighter and open. A lesson here. We have the power to create our own reality.Something important to remember - we all deserve success and happiness, peace and love. It is not selfish to expect this. And especially if we wish the same for all the other beings we walk with. We can be great, or we can be small. But what is the good in being small? Who benefits from that?

Here is what Marianne Williamson says:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness
That most frightens us.


We ask ourselves
Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.


Your playing small
Does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won't feel insecure around you.


We are all meant to shine,
As children do.
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us.


It's not just in some of us;
It's in everyone.


And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.


Yeah, I AM working on this. And now that I'm feeling better, nothing is gonna stop me. It is so good to know that there are some awesome people out there that have my back. And I have yours too. We are a team. Gonna keep practicing. Gonna keep growing. This connection makes all the difference.  There is a purpose. It's time to sow love and light.

Did I learn a lesson here? Why yes, I did. And I am so very grateful to my guru for helping me with this. You are an awesome soul, and again,you do so much for so many others, back at ya 1000 times. And now I am going to go meditate on this lesson, and practice a little. And do my homework.

PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment