Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just a Quickie

Almost time for my shows to come on and I am tired. Took a walk amongst them and everyone looks pretty good. Just need to keep packing in the grass and they will soon be looking awesome. And then a salad with BBQ chicken on it and a cold beer and now time for a shower. Beautiful night.

Just wanted to mention that on the radio show last night things got pretty deep and emotional for me and some of the others too. Danylle said some very wonderful, comforting things about Chip and me and I am truly grateful for that. I am now looking at some things with a new perspective and it feels great. A big theme of the show last night was not being shy about telling people how you feel about them. Let your friends and loved ones know that you love them. You can never say those things too much, and it does feel great when someone lets you know that they care about you. So, I know that I  have blogged about this topic before, but I just want to say again: Love to all my friends and family. I thank you and love and appreciate you. May God smile upon you all and make all your dreams come true.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment