Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Gratitude

Second post of the day. Just feeling so blessed and grateful for the people in my life. You are all so wonderful and special and I thank you for being a part of this journey. This is one of those posts where you all know how you are. Of course, my beloved, Chip. My dear friend Beth, and the entire gang at C-K, the slave driver BS, Lisa, Danylle, Cheryl, Tammy, Cee Cee, Doris, and everyone else in the radio community. David and Joe. My buddies at DR court. Pru and Mike and the kids. My best little girlfriends, Reagan and Ella. All of my four legged friends. So many more of you, dear friends. All of us are connected. We are all one. I am filled with gratitude.  Love and light and blessings to you all. As we walk this path I pray that we all will learn and grow and evolve, and realize the awesomeness that we are. Lets learn from one another, and help each other. Spread the light. We are all in this together, and I could not have asked for a more wonderful group to walk with.

Thank you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment