Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Record Number Of Posts Today!

Just had to add this quick bit and then off to bed. Wonderful show tonight. The community fireside chat is always one of my favorites and much was shared tonight. We made a new friend in Darlene! It is so nice to meet like minded people and know that we are all connected. Got to talk to Cheryl and Lisa and Brad. Missed Tammy and Danylle and the others, but hopefully they will call in next week. Sending love and light to all of you.

Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awakeningzone5/2013/07/31/july-community-fireside-talking-circle

The reason I am posting again is after this crazy hectic day I was so wanting to jump in a hole and not come out. Now I feel energized and uplifted again. Remember what I said about my emotions being like the weather in Cincinnati...   Thank you all for the connection, the great conversation, the friendship, the love. And "PoBS" thank you for the pep talk. Amazing what that does for the morale.
This evening turned out to be  Freaking Awesome! And Chip even chimed in via the office light.

So Good Night!! Sweet Dreams! I AM Grateful!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment